Microlearning is a modern and effective approach to workplace learning that allows you to fit targeted lessons into your workflow without taking too much time out of your day.
This course includes four two-minute videos from the following CBOs sharing their insights on leadership topics within the business office.
- Bronte Burleigh-Jones - Vice President, Finance and Administration at Dickinson College
- Understanding the Importance of Communication
- Brett Dalton, Chief Business Officer at Baylor University
- Understanding How the Unexpected Can Offer Opportunities in Spite of Uncertain Markets
- Gregg Goldman, Vice Chancellor and CFO at University of California-Los Angeles
- Understanding the Importance of Honesty and Trust
- Lynne Schaefer, Vice President, Finance and Administration at University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Understanding the Importance of Building Relationships