The latest publication from NACUBO, by Mary Spina Wheeler, addresses the principles and best practices for administering, tracking, and valuing funds in a consolidated investment pool.
The Endowment Fund Valuation Guide Dollarization and Unitization Methods reveals how concepts and technology must be understood and then used to enhance operational, reporting, and stakeholder needs.
This is your new, go-to guide to help—
- Explore best practices for managing endowments within a consolidated investment pool
- Understand regulatory and reporting requirements that must be supported by fund tracking
- Explain the basics of unitization and dollarization methods for endowment fund valuation
- Compare and contrast fund valuation methods and the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Address operational policy questions to consider when implementing a fund valuation system
Order your copy today!
Supported by Adavico.